Monday, February 18, 2008

Why am I watching "Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant?" This guy is a 46 year old tv has been who has screwed every girl that has crossed his path and now he is having a baby! OMG!! This is a sad sad man who is terribly insecure.
Anyways.
I think the flu bug is knocking at our door. Poor Kylie sat out at her dancing lesson complaining of a headache and when we got home she layed on the couch and barely ate anything. I hope she feels better after a good sleep.
Keira has another cold. I think she just got rid of one a week ago.
Kaylum has a bit of a cold and I think he is teething. We had a rough night last night. It was the first time he actually re-fused my breast. He woke up crying inconsolably and wouldn't take the breast but I got him settled. I had to sleep in the chair with him for a few hours and eventually made it back to the bed. It seems his teeth are bothering him again tonight. He's having a cuddle and a babble with Daddy right now.

I finished my book today. Into the Wild. I like to read books before I watch the movie. I don't know why because I am usually disappointed with the movie. But I am looking forward to seeing how this story is adapted to a movie. What an interesting story this was. This young man walked into Alaska one spring hoping to live off the land but unfortunately never made it out. It was just a few innocent mistakes really that cost his life. The sad thing was that he lived in the bush for almost 4 months and did not see a single soul. The day his body was found, approximately 19 days after he died, 6 people converged on the abandoned bus that was his shelter/home.
My next book is Darkly Dreaming Dexter. It has a tv showed based on it. I don't watch the show. But I thought I would give the book a try. There are 3 or 4 others in the series but I will just try the one for now.

Well I think I shall sign off for tonight. Maybe try and get to bed early and hope for a peaceful sleep for all my kiddos.

Here are a couple of the kids from yesterday.



No comments: