Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Field Trip to the Forest

The girl's pre-school class had a field trip to Aldergrove Lake on Tuesday. Thankfully the teacher lets them go together so we don't have to go twice. So we went with Keira's class this time. I like to take turns with who's class we go with. It was a beautiful morning, which I was so happy about. It wouldn't have been much fun in the rain. My Dad came along as well and we had a nice walk through the trail picking up all sorts of goodies to make bird's nests with.

Kaylum snuggled in the sling.
I wish I could take credit for this shot, but I can't. It was taken by Jillian Kirby. I just love it!

Keira's nest. She gave it to my parents and their dog tried to eat it.

Kylie's nest.

Twiggy treasures.


Keira and Papa, checking out the creek.