Saturday, March 1, 2008

Teeth!!

My little guy sure had a big day today. He got his first tooth!
I knew it was coming, he was showing signs of teething for a few weeks now. Sean noticed it today while Kaylum was laughing. Sure enough, its through. Sean was really happy to be the first to notice as he tends to miss a lot of firsts being at work. I can't say that Kaylum took teething as well as the girls, but he wasn't bad at all. A lot of drooling, ear rubbing and extra stinky poops. He is the earliest of the three to sprout a tooth too.
Kaylum also got a brand new high chair, and as you can see from the pics, he is very pleased with it. Its time he joined us at the table for meals, even if he isn't ready to eat them yet. The girls were pretty excited to have him at their level. And they are great at picking up the toys that hit the floor. I guess I have a new sound to get use to. Toys vs. laminate. *cringe*



My Dad and I took a photography workshop this morning with Jillian Kirby. We had a great time and learned a few new things as well. He snapped a couple of me, that's what happens when the grandkids aren't around, you have to take pics of your daughter! LOL! They turned out pretty good I think. I am glad we took the workshop. Now I have some new techniques that I can practice. Thanks Jill!



5 comments:

cathy said...

Oh! Your baby boy is growing so fast!!

PS Great photos Dad!! You look beautiful as per usual Sarah!!

I had fun, and it was nice to chat for a bit. Maybe one day we can go take some photos together!!

Isn't Jillian awesome!! Wow!!

Sarah said...

Yes she is!!
I would love to go out and snap some pics! That would be great!

Unknown said...

WOW gotta love those glasses, ;)

cathy said...

Oh Goody!! Let's do it!!

Tricia said...

ohhh photography workshop!!! Very cool!

oh and Im lovin the glasses too!