Friday, March 14, 2008

Photography Joke

I have been a little under the weather so there hasn't been much computer time.
But I wanted to share this funny I read in a newsletter I got at the seminar on Sunday.

A writer and a photographer were discussing each other's craft. The writer remarked, "I have seen your pictures; they're wonderful, you must have a very good camera."
The photographer responded, "And I have read several of your books. They too are great. You must have a really good pen.:

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

Sarah! This is too funny... just the other day one of my clients told me the joke, but it went like this:

A famous photographer went into a restaurant and the chef came out to personally serve him. The chef said "Wow, you take amazing photos, you must have an amazing camera!" to which the photographer replied " and you make amazing food, you must have amazing pots and pans."

Same thing! LOL And just so true! It's crazy how often people say that to me!!
:)
Looking forward to sunday... sorry to hear you've been under the weather as well!