Monday, March 17, 2008

Sickos

I have been battling my own yuckies and now I am feeling better and my oldest has some bug. Yesterday it was puking today, diahrea. Yeah, fun. She is so good about getting everything in the proper vessle. Except at 1 in the morning. I guess that's forgivable. So there was a bed change.
Then #2 was up in the morning and her pull up exploded/over flowed. I don't know. But she had pee all over her and the bed. So there was load #2 of bedding. And while we are washing beds, I did mine too.
Its a good thing I spent all day doing laundry, folding it and putting it away yesterday.
I spent most of today going through Kaylum's too small clothes and getting ready to sell them. Its a big job, taking pics and posting ads. But I got his stuff mostly finished. I have to tackle Keira's stuff now.

So this picture I took on Saturday. Its my new fav.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

that picture is adorable! hope the sickness leaves your house soon!