Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Cereal

My baby is growing so fast. Monday he will be 6 months old! I can't believe half a year has gone by already.

Tonight I finally put away his bassinet. He has been out of it for 2 months now, I just haven't gotten around to packing it up. It has held all 3 of my babies and I love it. I was wondering when I would see it again. For maybe my sister's babies? Or my Grandchildren? I hope my kids like it. That they don't turn up their noses at it. That it lasts that long in storage.

Kaylum had his first cereal this morning and he loved it! Sean got to feed it to him. He is really enjoying getting to participate in the "firsts" this time around. He missed a lot of them with the girls. The cereal seem to agree with Kaylum initially. He spat up a few times come late afternoon but I don't think that was from the cereal. I think I will give tomorrow a rest and try again on Monday.




1 comment:

cathy said...

Six months already? Where did that half of a year go eh!

I am excited to start Coco on cereal in a couple of months! It will be fun for the other kids to feed her!

Happy Easter!

Cathy