Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Jill
http://jilliankirby.blogspot.com/

The meme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

So here are random unimportant things about me:

1. Stories about teeth give me the willies, pulling teeth, loose teeth, etc.

2. I won my honeymoon trip.

3. I fired a gun when I was a young child.

4. I have a crazy sweet tooth.

5. Baking is relaxing to me.

OK, well I don't have a lot of blogger friends.
Sooooo, if you are reading this and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged!! LOL!

No comments: