Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Loose Tooth!!

Kylie mentioned that one of her teeth were sore the other day and then brought it up again this morning. I made a mental note to check it and forgot, so when she said it again this morning, I checked for a wiggle, and yep, it wiggled!!
She is very excited to have a loose tooth and we called Sean right away. She has been wanting a loose tooth for a few months now. Now Kylie wants to eat apples so it will fall out. I told her it wasn't that loose yet.
Ugh, like mentioned in a previous blog post, teeth gross me out. She is standing there wiggling it while I am eating my breaky and my tummy is turning.
I have to say, I am a little sad that my first is growing up. Isn't 5 too soon loose teeth? LOL! I know its not.
Sean was laughing at me, I was grossed out and sad all over one silly loose tooth and poor Keira wants a loose tooth now too!

No comments: