Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Drive-In

We are lucky enough to have a drive-in in our town. We don't take advantage of it as much as we like but on Friday they were playing a family movie so we went. The last time we went was 2 years ago and the girls stayed up for BOTH movies!
This time they were playing Kung Fu Panda and the Dark Knight. We were really hoping the girls would fall asleep because we really wanted to see Dark Knight. My sister also joined us for the show. The girls and Sam snuggled in the back while Sean and I sat out on our camping chairs and Kaylum snuggled up in the blanket with me and slept the whole time. We had lots of fun, pigged out on popcorn, nachos and licorice and the girls fell asleep by the time Dark Knight came on and I wasn't too far behind them. DOH! Sean and Sam stayed up but I was in and out for most of it. It was 2 am by the time we got home and everyone went right to bed and slept in the next morning. Except Kaylum!





No comments: