Monday, August 18, 2008

A Little Peak

I just wanted to put a little sneaky peak of the wedding I helped out with on the weekend. Now is the hard part, the editing.
I made myself do the laundry tonight after the kids went to bed so I could have lots of time tomorrow night to edit, otherwise, nothing is going to get done around the house!
I had so much fun on Saturday, despite the killer heat and black polyester pants. It was a long day but sooooo worth it. We started shooting the bride at noon and went all day in 4 locations, including where the actual wedding was. Everyone was beautiful and all the details were amazing! Thanks Jill for telling everyone I was your second shooter ;o) I learned a lot, had great fun and hope to do it again soon! You have an assistant for life!
Make sure you check out Jill's blog for her amazing shots!



3 comments:

Jillian Kirby said...

You know I love these shots!! Thank you again for coming... you were seriously indispensable! I don't know what I would have done without you! I can't wait to see what else you have on those memory cards!! Thank you!

And... what else would I introduce you as!? You were my second shooter!! And you did an amazing job at it no less!

cathy said...

Sarah and Jill! The perfect combo!

Way to go! Those are amazing, and if I was getting married I would hire you in a second!

Great job! You too Jill!

jennifer said...

congrats on the first wedding... of many, of course. they're soo addictive!