Friday, June 13, 2008

Right now

I am listening to the girls argue about Ashleigh and if she is Kylie's friend or just Keira's. Kylie is telling Keira that she is and that she doesn't want to argue today. Keira just fell of her chair screaming, SHE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!
Whatever.
They are making birthday cards for her. I don't know why it has to be a competition. But really Ash is Keira's pre-school friend. They are so cute together and I am glad Keira has some friend's her own age that weren't Kylie's friends first.

We had a little play date at the park yesterday.

So really I am just procrastinating paying bills. I always do this, sit down at the computer, get everything organized and then look on Facebook, in the blogs, do everything but pay the bills and then oh! baby is up. And that is what has happened again. I can hear the little dude on the monitor. I swear that nap wasn't even an hour.

I am so glad today is Friday. This week seems to be long. Maybe cuz Sean seemed to work a lot this week. He was on call so there was a few extra jobs at night and on the weekend plus he worked Saturday. So I am looking forward to a nice weekend with hopefully some sun and a fun Father's Day. I can't wait to give him and my Dad their gifts!

Yesterday the sun came out! Can you imagine! Only for a little bit. We went to a birthday party at a great park and then went to another park for a play date with my photog friends and their kiddos. It was a great day! But we were all tuckered by the end.



Well that's all the time babe is allowing. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

Those are so cute!! I think Ashleigh loves Keira as much as Keira loves Ashleigh!! I love that they have little friends... how cute is that!?