Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Today I am thankful for my friends.

I have all kinds of friends.

Mom Friends
Old Friends
New Friends
Photography Friends
Inspiring Friends
Admirable Friends
Best Friends
School Friends
Empowering Friends
Computer Friends

Some friends I talk to a lot,
Some, not so much (but I think about them a lot)

Tonight I had a nice night out with some new friends. We laughed really hard, we talked, we listened, we all have a common hobby and we all have children the same age and we all aspire to better ourselves outside the world of "Mom".

Here are a few of the kiddos from this weekend.





4 comments:

Tricia said...

wow i love the 2nd shot!

very nice work!

cathy said...

I am thankful for new friends and new activites!

Great post, you brought a smile to me!

And some laughter too! Well OK, lots of laughter!!

Jillian Kirby said...

I am very thankful for new friends as well! :)

Carol Kerfoot said...

I am thankful for you too! :)