Thursday, April 10, 2008

Skate Park

We went for a walk up to the library yesterday and we stopped in the skate park on the way home. I thought the graffiti would make an interesting back ground. The girls had fun in the bowl. They were sliding down on their bum and then they couldn't get out. I thought about making a run for it, na, just kidding. And then we cut through the forest. Kiera found herself a long to drag around for awhile. I don't have any good ones of that though.
I have been playing with some new photoshop tricks so I hope they look ok to you. Let me know if they don't.







2 comments:

Tricia said...

ohhh i love the skate park... very cool! where is it? Id love to take pictures of my little guy there!

Sarah said...

Its over by the high school, behind the community center. I assume you know the town.