Friday, April 4, 2008

New Tricks

Well I officially have a roller. For sure this time. Kaylum has mastered the roll and he is getting better at skooching around on his belly too. I am trying to get the girls to be more careful with what they leave on the floor. This is going to be challenging.
So today Kaylum rolled over when he was in his crib and managed to move around a bit too. Silly boy. I told Sean that we are going to have to lower the crib mattress now as he is always trying to pull himself up too.
I posted some pics of the girls feeding Kaylum his cereal. They are quite happy to help! I hate feeding babies. LOL! Maybe they have a new job.






So today I am thankful for my house cleaner! Keira asked me why I don't clean the toilet. I said why do you want to do it? She said no, and I said neither do I! The girls thought that she came over and cleaned the house out of the goodness of her heart. I had to explain that it was her work. Just like Daddy has work, this is her work.
I had her start when I was preggie and just couldn't bend over to do anything. And well, we aren't house cleaning fans either. I have a hard enough time getting laundry and the tidying done with these 3. So she really helps and I am very thankful to be able to have her come and clean.
I am also thankful for pizza night, any night I don't have to cook, is a good night to me!

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

OK... I MUST get the name of your cleaner!!! And her rates!!! Now I'M inspired!!