Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Day

I am getting a little behind here. I am procrastinating paying the bills. the on-line banking keeps popping up saying I have been idle for too long. Yeah, yeah. Shut up.
Today we got new counter tops for our kitchen! YEAH! We had these horrible dusty rose counters and we were so fortunate (not) to have the same ones in our old house. What are the odds?! So after 8 years of pink, we now have nice black formica faux slate ones. So nice! I love them and a shiny new sink, which was free from Mom and Dad! And a shiny new faucet. On the weekend the painters come to finish our transformation from drab to fab. LOL! Everything is coming together really well.
Mom and Dad were here for the whole day to help hold the baby while I cleaned all the cupboards before putting everything back in. The girls also were at school today and they started soccer so it was really helpful that they were here while I shuttled and clean and all the other stuff in between.
I will post pics when it is done.
I also want to post some pics from our fun weekend, but that too will have to wait.
I need to pay these bill cuz I know Kaylum is going to wake up soon.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Ohhh! Pictures soon please!! Happy Days! New stuff! yah!!