Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mr. Walker!

How cute is this pic!? I took it at the lake on Sunday. It was Kaylum's first time playing with sand and he LOVED it! He must have played for a hour in it, scooping it, squishing it and of course eating it!

My little boy is a full on walker now! He started last week and wow! I can't believe how fast he is mastering this new skill and I am really enjoying watching him toddle around the house. I know it won't be long before I am eating these words, he is going to be trouble soon, I just know it!

5 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Thats an awesome shot Sarah! AND WALKING oh my....trouble :)

jennifer said...

LOL. Before a year? Help us!!!

And... love the new banner!

Carol Kerfoot said...

LOVE your new banner up top!!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks ladies!

cathy said...

That is awesome! Great photo Sarah! And NICE header!!!!