Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday My Son!


Today my one and only son turned one! WOW! I can't believe a year has gone by so fast. And what a year. This little guy was the biggest surprise of my life and now, he one of the biggest pieces of our family. It took a long time to get use to the idea of 3 children, even after we had 3 children but now I can't imagine my life without him. When I look back at family pics from before he was born, I think they don't look right, something is missing.
Kaylum brings such joy to our hearts. He is a true little boy and I love every second I have with him. He is walking all over the place now and giving kisses. He can say mama sometimes and I just melt to hear those words. He loves to eat and wants only what you are eating. He is totally off baby food, even gets angry when you try to feed him some. He loves spaghetti, toast, yogurt, bananas, rice, peas, cheese, crackers and veggie booties! He is such a curious guy, doesn't miss a thing and has his 8th tooth coming in! He loves to laugh and we love to hear him laugh, its truly one of the greatest laughs! He loves to play with brushes and combs, computers, remote controls and phones. Mostly things he can't have.
Kaylum is such a delite, he is doing great at sleeping through the night and we actually have a nap schedual now! He loves his bottles and gets very excited when he sees one! I am still nursing a little, mostly before he goes to sleep, but even then, its not all the time!
Happy Birthday Kaylum, we love you so much and love watching you grow!

1 comment:

Carol Kerfoot said...

The look on his face is like...
OH MY GOODNESS! ITS THE CAKE AGAIN! lol lol lol

Happy Birthday Handsome!