Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fastball

So yeah! A new post! Are you sick of looking at the Hershey's Kiss every time you stop by?

Here you go!

The girls have started playing fastball this year. Its learn to play, so they learn ball skills in a fun environment but don't actually play the game. Its building skills for the future. Sean stepped up to be their coach and they are all having a ball (pun intended).

Today they had their ice breaker tournament. There was a bat-a-thon where they hit the ball off the tee into the field where there were pop bottles lined up and if you hit one, you won a bottle of pop. The kids had fun with that and I got some great shots. I think the girls love hitting the ball the best and they also really love the games that they play. And of course, Coach Dad! They named their team the Green Giants!

I have to say though, one of the cutest moments of the day was when we were done and Sean said lets give high fives and Kaylum ran out onto the field and high-fived everyone on the team!

He also took the tee and set the ball on top, went over to the equipment bag, grabbed a bat and went to work hitting the ball!

I don't know if you will be able to see, maybe click on the picture, but the ball has my name on it! I didn't realize til I came home and was going through the pictures!


No comments: